Monday 8 December 2014

November Favourites

Where the hell did November go? It flew by, I know this is a little late but hey ho! I haven't been loving much products lately, so these four are the only ones that stood out for me in the past month.

Lets start off with these two Real Techniques brushes from the Limited Edition, ones a cheek Brush but I don't actually use it for blush, I'm loving to for contouring and bronzing, It makes me contouring much easier to apply as it fits right into my cheek bones, I love a brush that you can use for all different things. Next is the Duo-Fibre Face brush, I'm loving this for foundation, powder and also for bronzer now and then if I want a natural look, It makes my skin look lovely and flawless, its quite hard to use it for foundation but at the end my skin looks lovely. I can't remember the exact price, its roughly around £30 I think for the whole kit you get 3 other small brushes also.

I'm also loving this So Susan blush, the colour is gorgeous for this time of year, You literally tap your brush in once and its that pigmented you only need a tiny tiny bit, I love that its got abit of shimmer in it so its a 2 in 1 product, and you don't really need a highlighter as it gives such a soft glow already.

The last make up product is this Absolute bronzing boost, I never thought I would get much use out of this, but I'm currently using the Bourjois healthy mix foundation and its a tad light for me but I love wearing it so I mix this bronzing boost with my foundation and it just makes it a little bit darker so it matches me, its great. Ill also use this under my foundation as a base for bronzer then over the top ill add a powdered bronzer to make it last longer.

Let me know what products you have enjoyed using in November!


11 comments:

  1. That blusher looks absolutely gorgeous! Definitely going to look out for that :)

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RT brushes are the best! xx

    www.trudyjohanna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "So Susan" blush too. I was rather suprised since i haven't been a fan of the So Susan line in general, but the blusher has become part of my make up routine. The color is gorgeous and gives a very natural glow.


    http://sciencekoekje.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blusher is such a pretty colour! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my eye on these brushes for quite some time!
    Might have to finally purchase them!
    http://www.jennieemma.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that Santa Claus (aka my mother) has some of these brushes for me for Christmas! Can't wait to receive them. I'm a real lover of RT brushes.

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those brushes are beautiful! Got some of the coloured ones that everybody else has too (can't remember their names and I'm too lazy to get up and find out) and I really love them! Amazing! I bought them to find out what all the fuss was about and I got it as soon as I used them! RT are goood good good!

    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Real techniques are literally my all time favorite brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought the limited edition from real techniques! I cannot wait to start trying them out properly :) great post

    http://shannonkims.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need those brushes in my life! I have the two sets and they're really good! Hope to grow the collction!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete